UI/UX Design: Online Remittance ServiceJune 8, 2020
Digital Disruption: How Industries are AffectedJuly 3, 2020
UI/UX Design: Food and Catering Solutions
Promoting Usability by Identifying User Pain Points
User research plays a vital role in product strategy.
Turning user insights into action by exercising empathy and intuitively guiding users to achieve their goals will eliminate reliance on traditional mediums as well as promote productivity and innovation.
A food delivery mobile app for logistic drivers that keeps track of orders, notifies customers, and captures QR codes, photos, and signatures.
- UX/UI redesign of the existing mobile app.
- Reduce user frustration by streamlining workflow with an easy to use mobile app interface.
- Created a User Journey Map to identify the needs, motivation, and critical pain points of the users.
- Designed low to high fidelity wireframes to layout the content and functions as well as convey the overall direction of the mobile app.
- Produced an interactive prototype to validate ideas and get user feedback before development.
Scope of work
About the Client
The industry leader in food catering in Singapore.
This award-winning SGX-listed company is celebrated for its top of the line food quality and reliability.
Food and Beverages
Order Status and Food Collection Screens
Learn how UX design can help take your business to the next level. Speak to our UX experts.