Want to work here?
We’re looking for smart, savvy people to join our little family and help the company grow. If you love the web and love building things, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
What You Can Look Forward To
Great Working Hours
We have a 5-day work week and are not fans of overtime.
Fun And Games
Our office culture is open and friendly. Whether you’re a tech geek or an otaku, we’re sure you’ll find a place to fit in!
Making An IMPACT!
We are a small family, so everyone’s important! We don’t like to silently hide behind a desk. Your work and ideas will affect how our company grows.
Full Stack DeveloperThis position is for a full stack developer with the ability to deliver web application projects end to end with clean, compliant code.
- Personal drive to learn independently and constantly upgrade your skills
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and trends
- Able to work in a team
- Organised worker
- Proactive in work and ideas
- Knowledge of MVC and PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Yii2)
- Good understanding of web application structure (OAuth, rest)
- Understanding of frontend UI frameworks (bootstrap)
- MySQL or similar › Basic Photoshop knowledge
- Knowledge of JS frameworks (React/Angular)
- Knowledge of Usability and User Experience for the
Interactive Designer (Intern)A dynamic, driven professional with a strong foundation in Product Design, Web Design and basic Web Development.
- Create visual concepts with a personality brand, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final
- Develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as web, product, brochures and banner
- Determine the layout, font color, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a design
- Establish, implement and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign